Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally, Here It Is!


The product I mentioned in the last post is called Aunt Kate's Quality Roll and Bread Mix. It is so good and can be used for a ton of different bread products. I am sorry about the sideways picture, I can't seem to get it rotated, but if you look closely you can see breadsticks, cinnamon rolls, and delicious homemade dinner rolls. All you have to do is combine 3 cups of Aunt Kate's Mix, 2 Tablespoons of Instant Yeast and 1 1/8 Cups Hot Tap Water. You combine the ingredients and beat the mixture for 2 minutes, cover and let it rise until triple in volume. Then you use to dough for whatever bread recipe you are using. Then you bake it at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. I know that they will be selling the product at parties, we will eventually be offering it in number 10 cans on our commercial site, or you can contact me if you want to order the cute little paper bags. I think they would be great for neighbor gifts during Christmas. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Where can you get it... I looked on line and cant find it?

Liz said...

Hi! I just found your blog as I was searching for food storage stuff. Where can I get this Aunt Kate's bread mix?
lizhall0@yahoo.com

I'll keep checking back too!

Thanks!
Liz

Jolley's said...

I'd too love to know where I can get this stuff? My email is: trixiejolley@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
Michelle